We offer a full range of service elements to ensure your event runs smoothly.
We appreciate that our clients are the experts when it comes to selecting speakers and facilitators for their event. But we can offer suggestions to the programme schedule to ensure sufficient networking, Q&A and social time is included.
Once the programme is set, you can leave the rest to us.
Working with you to get every detail right, we can handle all the logistics:
- Registrations and payments
- Venue, AV and supplier management
- Venue searching: finding the ideal venue to suit your plans and budget
- Speakers: logistics and travel co-ordination from the time they are confirmed, and the programme is set
- Accommodation: negotiating and booking
- Finance: providing event budget sheets; tracking expenditure / revenue; dedicated event accounts
- Exhibitions: exhibition plans / exhibitor manuals / build and de-rig
- Print: co-ordination of print requirements including design and proofing
- Airport and VIP transfers
- Transport: road, air and sea
- Advertising: co-ordination of adverts / poster placement, flyer distribution
- Catering: ensuring balanced dietary solutions
- CPD Accreditation
- Excursions: sourcing and managing
- Photography: sourcing and briefing as per client requirements
- Sponsorship: working with you to meet your funding targets
- Table plans
- Theming ideas and management
- Online registration on a secure server including a secure online payment portal that is PCI DSS compliant.
- Registration confirmations.
- Final joining details.
- Invoicing and payment administration.
- Membership and subscription administration.
- Event registration via a bespoke registration portal including secure online payment portal.
- Attendance summary and analytics.
- Online submission form development.
- Collation, scoring management, author liaison, print and publication.
- Providing you with an on-site meet + greet team, badging and sign-in service.
- Q&A mic duties.
- Staffing: event managers, registration personnel, administration staff.
You may need a bespoke event website – working with our web designer we can help to include design, domain purchase, updating and administration.
Some of the organisations and projects we have worked with:
BHS (British Society for Heart Failure), EVGN (European Vascular and Genomics Network)
ISSAL (International Society for the Study of Fatty Acids and Lipids), UKQAA (Uk Quality Ash Association)
"Natasha and her team are not only consummate professionals – taking care of every possible detail from start to finish - they also go the extra mile to make each event very special"
“I am yet to work with an events company who put such effort into taking on the corporate persona of its client as Wheldon. "
"Every delegate we have spoken to, has praised the organisation of the event...we feel this success is due to you and your team's hard work put in prior to and during the conference."